First Flow: Embed subscription plans as a widget on selected pages of your web app
- User sign up to your app.
- You initialize the Payvoice widget with users’ account uuid (user unique identifier), which is unique for every user account.
- Anytime user sign in to your account, Payvoice Widget checks to find existing customer with the same external_id
- If a customer with this external id exists and the customer has an active subscription, it will not block the users to pay.
- If no customer is found or customer found by this subscription is unpaid or past-due, it will block the user with a pop-up and forces them to select a plan and pay or update a credit card.
- You have the ability to customize the widget setting and decide whether you want to block the users after a certain amount of time if the payment is past-due or if its unpaid.
Second Flow: Embed subscription plans as iframes on your marketing page
- Copy the generated iframe and embed it in your marketing pages.
- A user can choose to pay one of the plans in the page where they select the plan.
- Once user select to pay, they will be redirected to the page of your choosing, which is normally the sign up page of your web app.
- We create a uuid for this customer and pass it as a url parameter to the redirect page (e.g. sign up page).
- When the user sign up, you can create this user with this uuid, so once the user is inside your app, the Payvoice widget can associate this customer with a customer on Payvoice account.
- If you do not create this user with the uuid that Payvoice provided (generated uuid passed as a url parameter), you need to manually match the Payvoice customer_id with the unique customer_id in your system.
To learn more visit: Payvoice.